Saturday, September 30, 2006

my icky feeling friday

Feeling sad today, I wish people thought more of life and it is taken so easily it seems like people will shoot a gun an a person just as easy as if they were stepping on an ant the world is so scary.  Its hard to find good in it sometimes.  But it's all we got so I guess we have to do the best we can
 
I got a headache I did not eat good today.  I'm not to go anywhere tomorrow.  I am glad going to the parents on Sunday I hope it goes okay.  I'm not in the mood for any stress but I guess nobody would be my neck has been hurting the last couple of days.  I don't know why, but I'm not able to get in the shower.  I might be able to, but some things I can't take a chance with because it's not like I can change my mind in the middle if it hurts too much
oh well I'm getting get ready for bed
 
Don't give up you will go further, don't give up you will see through the storm, don't give up you will have light in the darkness. I won't give up till I find out who I am.

Bj's crowd

No comments:

Post a Comment