Tuesday, September 5, 2006

want to put this poem here for ppl to see if they want so you will know how crazy we really are:

 hear us good angel

 
no where to go
no one to see
no one is free
no one is good
no one is understood
no one to care
no one to fly
up to the sky
we can't go
take us please
so we will be free
we dont know who we are
doesn't matter how far
we are not meant for this earth
please show us the way back
up past the clouds
up past the sun
where everything is undone
that is our place where we belong
take us please take us
then we will be free to fly
like it was meant to be
 
please our angel set us free
 
Jorget12 writing for the light girls

we don't feel like we belong here, we don't fit in anywhere. have you ever thought that maybe somewhere a made? It is so hard to feel like you don't belong anywhere to anyone in any place and thats How I feel never have I really had a strong connection to a mother or father, I always wonder what that must be like. To be able to come home from school and not dread it and wonder what the night will bring. If I will be left in peace, if i will find food to eat when everyone is asleep.  what chaos will happen, because there always is some. what will I do wrong this time? will i get a chill and my body shake and she will say your doing that for attention, and i will think and say silently "no i just got cold for a second thats all" maybe you said i wanted attention because you know you didnt give me any? maybe because i was totally alone. no one to ask me how my day was or if i had home work or even if i needed anything. If i was was worried about an exam there was no one to tell, you just knew that you were expected to do well in school because that is the Only good attention you ever got and it was only for a moment a few times a year. never have I ever felt i was good enough for anyone to love because I was never good enough for the ppl i was born to.  I wish i could disappear. the only thing that saves me is Olsen, he gives me so much love so if he does then i must be loveable.  but he wont be here for long never long enough no matter how long it will be
why am i here? please tell me just in a funk i guess its hard not to feel connected to another person though, I love my olsen and i shouldnt complain cause maybe lots of ppl dont feel connected to anyone but they don't even have a doggie so i will stop complaining
hope we can sleep, have strong doubts though
someone and many thoughts from many
 

No comments:

Post a Comment