Thursday, September 28, 2006

My not exciting wedensday

Today was a relaxing day although I think I stayed in my chair to long my legs are really stiff I hope things are quiet at the school tomorrow I am really tired I brushed Olsen really good this morning he really needed it. He looks great, I need to call Audrey and Ron about Rocky and see how he is doing.  They said they would bring him this month, if he was doing okay.  It figures they wouldn't call I just hope he's OK.  I always get scared to call, because I know one day soon.  He's not going to be doing well I mean he's going to be 14.  In October.  That's a lot of years I will probably call tomorrow, if I don't chicken out.
I am hungry, I think I'll have a little chocolate before bed maybe it will encourage me to have good dreams you never know I didn't do much today.  So I don't have much to say.
Goodnight to me myself and I
 
Don't give up you will go further, don't give up you will see through the storm, don't give up you will have light in the darkness. I won't give up till I find out who I am.

Bj's crowd

No comments:

Post a Comment