hmm ok, what a day, i know this is personal but well I need to talk about it so oh well, and besides not to many are on my friends list now as I have made some needed deletions.
I hate my friggin period. I am on BC and only get it every 3 months but damn I am having such a hard time. I didn't go to the school on Thursday and they were having a new singles group at church that i really wanted to go to and couldn't geeze it is sooooooo bad, i am going to talk to my doctor I think i see her in Nov and ask her what she thinks about me having this procedure that I read about called well i forgot what its called (surprise) any way, i think what they do is use a laser and remove the lining of the uterus, its less invasive than a dnc and it makes your period really light or even stops it, its good for ppl who arent going to have children, unfortunately i am not even though I want to i would love to but that's another book for another day...I just can't take it, i spend the majority of my day not kidding in the bathroom.
ok thanks for baring with me i am done talking about THAT LOL I think somebody close to where i live must have got wirer less internet cause i am pulling an awesome signal very happy happy LOL but cant get rid of my DSL because if they move or whatever I would be totally screwed so i am just going to enjoy it for now
going to go back to bed now night to my peoples and to those reading
Don't give up you will go further, don't give up you will see through the storm, don't give up you will have light in the darkness. I won't give up till I find out who I am.
Bj's crowd
Bj's crowd
No comments:
Post a Comment