Saturday, September 9, 2006

why am I still up?

well i

wasn't going to write but a lot happened where to start Thursday I went to get the certified for my housing my rent only is going up 30 dollars so I am really glad about that also they said that I can paint my condo in colors. I am so happy this means so much to me, because in living 17 years on my own in government housing. You're not allowed to paint in color I have always had white or biege walls I am so thrilled now the trick is to figure out what color to use, I know it is hard for everyone. But when you're multiple that's my friend Melissa says OYE LOLmy mother called Brian's wife she said that Brian said. He taking 200 dollars so far for the computer with money orders. My mom asked if she saw the receipts she said no. But that he was coming home tonight. My mom told her that tomorrow. She wants you to need my brother with a computer or the check because he had told my brother that he would come to my house on Saturday which is tomorrow I don't wanna see. I can't believe I could lie like that. Even when he's caught he is still lying its amazing to metoday I checked my bank account I only had 88 dollars in there I couldn't believe it when I listen to the debts on the phone. There was one for hundred dollars the only bill that I had that was exactly that amount was for a credit card that was on auto pay but I close the account two months ago. Sure enough, when I called them. They were still deducting the money. They are sending it 200 dollars, I can't believe that they would be deducting money from a closed account that is scary no wonder I'm so short of money last month, but that's not really anything new, because I lose so much time lots of times, I don't know where the money goes. I'm just glad this time it actually is working in my favor for a change. LOL oh well, I have a bad headache. I am going to go to bed good night to me

No comments:

Post a Comment