Monday, October 2, 2006

my good Sunday with Brianna and Joe

I am really tired, but I needed to write. I had a long day today after church I went to my moms house. My niece and nephew Brianna and Joe really wanted to celebrate my birthday. It was so nice. They were so excited. They decorated the whole dining room with streamers, and they were so excited about the little presents they got for I told them how beautiful everything was and how excited I was made a big fuss and they were so excited smiling. It brings me so much joy that they love me so much And look forward to seeing me. My favorite aunt came over again to and my cousin Claudia my cousin Claudia has MS. I am sad to watch her. Its hard to see her walking with difficulty. When I was young, from ages 13 to 18. I went to New York where she lived three weeks out of the summer she used to help me. And now she has trouble walking herself to her house has stairs. Soon they will have to sell it because it's getting really hard for her to climb up the stairs

my cousin Gina that was in the drug treatment center got kicked out she text message somebody she has a cell phone with Internet mind you yeah the drug addict. She said at the date and said she would have sex with somebody for crack. So they kicked her out. Now she's home again, her parents are sicker then she is their whole life revolves around her. Even when she was at the treatment center. They picked her up all the time brought her food and believe it or not. She has a car in the driveway. They won't let her drive but her father pays insurance on the car, because it's her car. And I guess they think she'll get better magically. It is very very sad.

I had a really good night. I hope I sleep well. I also hope the kids are good tomorrow. It was pretty exciting Olsen got to go swimming in my moms pool. He had lots of fun is going to sleep good tonight I'm sure Tuesday's Rocky's birthday. So I'm going to give him a call. I pray that he's doing okay. I really miss him. He will be 14.

Going to get ready for bed now. Goodnight to all of me

No comments:

Post a Comment