Wednesday, October 18, 2006

a totally boring update

I don't think I have written in a couple of days today is Tuesday. Yesterday I went to the school the kids were okay. Julien didn't want to work, and I was really frustrated when the day ended the teacher told me that his mom had written that he probably would be Un-coropertive because he had a busy weekend. I told Ms. Lafemina that I wish she would have told me and that I wouldn't have been so frustrated when he totally ignored me. The driver was 45 minutes late picking me up the traffic was awful. So I didn't get home till about 6 p.m.. today we went to see Dawn I was really tired. Don't remember much about it at all. Came home and got a sandwich I went to sleep for quite a few hours. I am still really tired. The only thing I have to do tomorrow is have a meeting with JoAnn about my support plan for the next year. Totally boring, then nothing for the rest of the day I thank goodness. I guess that's all I know this was pretty lame, but oh well. Good night to us from us wherever we are

No comments:

Post a Comment