I had an okay day today. I slept pretty good when I finally went to sleep. I went to the middle school today, the kids were really good Billy wasn't there and that help somewhat. He's a great little boy, but he goes off easy. The kids have a spelling test Julian is so cute, but he so stubborn. He falls behind easily the teacher tells him to go onto the next word. I tell him to go on to the next word, but he doesn't any way. The kids had a lot of free time today so that meant that Olsen had a lot of play time. They have a tennis ball for him. I think it's really good for the kids to have him there I let them walk him around. Give him treats and tell him what to do they enjoy that especially Miya she can tell him what to do and he actually listens sometimes and he doesn't talk back, which is great for Miya
my ride was late so I was waiting outside a boy came out fuming cursing ready to explode. He was saying I hate that woman. So I asked him what happened. he said that woman is the Devils child's I said, who he said Ms. Porter I didn't tell him that was my sister LOL. He said that he got into it with the bus driver. Etc. etc., and she made it off the bus. So a relative had to come pick him up. I ended up having a long talk with him because my ride was taking forever. I told him he needs to get a punching bag to get his anger out. Of course he informed me that he didn't want to Punch a bag he wanted to punch the person LOL. I said well don't you think that would get you into even more trouble. He agreed. He asked if I got picked on a lot because I was in the chair. I said, yeah. Sometimes, I told him that he doesn't have to like what adults tell him but he needs to respect them I pointed out that if he had he would almost be home by now. And he agreed any way, I think I made some headway with him. I found out that his grandmother had just gotten custody of him from his mother. Because one of the teachers came up and asked how things were going. He said things are great as grandmother's, as usual. My heart was sad it seems like all the kids I've run into have such hard lives. But like I told my mom later God puts me where I need to be I guess I told Devon it doesn't matter what people say about him. He knows he's smart, and sometimes it's better to walk away because he knows the truth about himself. Anyway, I hope it helped him feel better. when I got home I called Christi and left a message that I heard she has a new name, compliments of Devon that she is now. The Devils child's LOL. I'm sure she'll get a kick out of it.
My neck is feeling a lot better. Still hurts. I don't know why but my arm hurt. Its really sore is actually hurting more than my neck now. I don't get it. I guess not getting too old smiles. Well considering I just found out it's after 2 a.m. I guess I better close this. I hate it when I think it should be 12, and it's 2 a.m.. Anyway, that's part of being me, I guess.
Goodnight to me myself and I
No comments:
Post a Comment