I don't know where to start well I guess I will start from where I can remember. Monday, when I went to school. The guy was an hour late to pick me up then he stopped to get gas. I was really late they were there on time to pick me up to take me home at 4:15 but I didn't get home till six o'clock. I was so frustrated. I called the supervisor while I was still on the Van. They're going to get me my own driver again, and I know who it is her name is Cindy. She's really nice so I am happy. I hope it works out. Time will tell I guess I was so tired I didn't feel like going to school today. I have been having really bad nightmares, one of the dreams. There were people getting killed, and all kinds of stuff those are the kind that I will remember for always, although I don't remember the whole thing. And I usually do when I have vivid dreams like that. I have been having lots of problems sleeping. Yesterday I went to the church to have my picture taken for the directory. I was so excited, because the lady that usually cuts my hair fixed it really nice. I would give anything to be able to use a curling iron, but lack of coordination and a curling iron don't go good together LOL. I got a few things at target
I went to sleep again early this morning I slept till nine got up and took Olsen out and fed him. Then went back to sleep until one and laid in bed till 3:31 Larissa came I went to the church for the study are having and luckily I didn't have to wait long for my ride.
I love my wireless. Its so cool. I actually love this AOL too I can see it so clear. And now I have everything working great. My reading software my wireless and my dictating software love it love it love it. I get to sleep in tomorrow also and were going to see Annie at Ruth Eckard Hall I love musicals. I love any theater really is my most favorite thing to watch. The only thing I didn't like was Rent for some reason I could not understand at all. It was really weird.
I forgot to say that Olsen was able to play with some kids that were at the church. While we were eating dinner, I got to run and run and run. I just love to watch him run. Anyway I guess that's all for now.
From me myself and I of BJ's crowd
No comments:
Post a Comment