My day was okay. I went to church met with dawn about doing the habitat stuff hope we can remember every thing. The driver was almost a half-hour late picking me up. I was really tired. My arm really hurt today I came home and got some doughnuts. Then I slept for a couple of hours. I talked to Catherine she is pretty new at the e-mail list. I am excited. She is going to help me build a website for dissociation land it's going to have a chat room. That's private, and it's going to have lots of information about the DID the members are going to have a place to put their artwork and poetry. I am really excited and we are going to have links where people can get more information and we are also going to have a place where members can share their stories if they want to Catherine is really nice and she does websites for a living it's only in a cost like 30 dollars a year. She gets breaks because of her job. She told me not to worry about the 30 dollars, but to me it's important. I want to help in some way, and I could afford to 30 dollars. I'll be doing other stuff to work and have scheduled chats. We are not going to let just anybody be in the chats. They have to be a member of the e-mail list first for an unspecified length of time. So I can make sure they're safe or relatively so.
Other than that me and Barb NLN finally talked well online she sent me a picture that she was working on before we had our misunderstanding or whatever it was. So I contacted her through messenger to thank her. We talked etc. etc., and I asked her if she would like to try again. She said she would like that. She told me she doesn't like talking about her eating disorder that it was personal. And I reminded her that she was the one that brought it up in the first place. And I told her that it scared me that she was 88 pounds and she felt she was going to die. She said she understood, but she got triggered. She doesn't like being pushed. I told her I realize she felt that way, but I was just concerned. Anyway, we will see what happens. I did not ask her if she is still thinking about moving back to St. Louis if she does she does.
She asked to come back to the list so I sent her an invite. There were four people pending for membership so I wrote to them, because I didn't receive their answers to our three questions that we have an I wanted to see if they need me to re-send them. One person wrote me back and said how are dissociated people supposed to answer forms that she could not. I was like LOL okay I wrote back to her, and I said, did you read the guidelines with questions on the bottom? I said, if you can type you shouldn't have a problem. If you need my help let me know and I'm thinking to myself oh boy does this person joins. She is definitely going on moderation LOL, but at least I got my laugh for the night. So that was a good thing tomorrow's Monday. So I will be at the school again hope my arm feels better if it doesn't. I think I'll probably leave Olsen at home, but it's feeling pretty good right now. I know this is long, but now that I have this great software that dictates I can just talk and talk and talk LOL. I don't know if that's a good thing or not, smiles. Goodnight to me BJ's crowd
No comments:
Post a Comment