Friday, October 20, 2006
Today was a good day overall, the kids were really good. I saw Christy finally she keeps telling me she still has my birthday present to give me the kids were about to leave today. I looked under Myia's desk and thought I saw envelope said Barb on it and sure enough it did it was the card from Christy Miya song I open it and she said. Can I have that? As she was trying to grab the money LOL. Anyway I told Christy she should pick a different student if she has to give me anything in the future it was a cute card it had one of those hairless dogs on it
today was the first day in a long time that I wasn't in pain. My arm didn't hurt my neck didn't hurt I hope it last and really it was the first day I felt awake I slept a lot. I am so happy. I'm not going anywhere tomorrow on Saturday, I told the parents I would go to their house in Homassa don't really want to, they think I'm going to spend a lot of time there. And really I don't know why they would think that I found out that everybody is going to New York next meaning my immediate family next month for my uncle and aunts 50th wedding anniversary they didn't even tell me about but of course grandma would in her sick way I'm sure it made her happy to tell me. Somehow gave her enjoyment of course when I asked the mom about it. She said oh, I thought I told you. I have been saying for a year that I would like to go to New York. But again, it's too much trouble. I'm too much trouble. So again I am set apart, just like they didn't tell me about my nephew's birthday party and other things I don't get it
But yet they want me to come to their trailer to spend time with them? Why would I want to go there to be in a trailer in close quarters with the psycho dad? Why do they want to make a bathroom that I can get into there? But yet it took them a year at least to lower a bar in their bathroom that is close by? and I had to continuously ask them to do that then i finally told them i wasnt coming over until they fixed it cause it was too hard for me. it maybe took 5 mins after he found the studs to do it
I just don't know
Why didn't I tell them I didn't want to go? Well the good thing is, they don't have a bathroom I can use yet. So I'm not to be able to stay very long and even if I can I won't so it won't be too bad. And I'll get to see my favorite little Greyhound or I should say my favorite big Greyhound. My little fawn and Olsen will get to run in their yard and I think they have one of those little baby pools to so he will have fun and I will have fun watching him
the mother accidentally opened one of my brothers credit card bills. Yeah sure it was an accident LOL any way he got 3000 dollars cash in one month. The mom she thinks his goal is to declare bankrupt, I said, what kind of goal is that? I am really worried about him. I know he loves me and I don't know that about anybody else in my family. I just feel something bad is going to happen he's drinking and driving I think I might have already written about that I am so tired. Going to go to bed
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment