Tuesday, October 3, 2006
A very busy Monday
I am really tired. I went to school today the kids were good. When I got home Stacey I was waiting to pick me up. We went to the mall, I needed to get a cleaner for my DVD player on the way there. A car tried to cut another one off Stacey had to slam on the on her brakes. Needless to say my neck that was almost all the way better is now hurting really bad. Even worse than it was began with we were supposed to see a movie to, but I told her I was too tired. Audrey called me about Rocky today I was so scared that something was wrong. She must've known I was thinking about them. She said he was okay. She thinks he's totally deaf now, and Ron Has to help him get up into the camper I just got back from camping last week. They were gone the whole summer I am going to call them next week so we can make a time for them to bring Rocky over. It is Rocky's birthday tomorrow I am going to meet my friend ann at the mall. I don't want to go, I haven't seen her in a very long time, though my neck is killing me, but I'll go anyway
I am going to take Olsen out and take my medicine and get in bed. I really hope my neck feels some better in the morning. It was hard for me to get from my bed to my chair
goodnight to me whoever I am
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment