Wednesday, October 4, 2006

A short update

Another long day went to the therapist came home and brushed Olsen. I think I was only after about 20 minutes. It was so hot, but he really needed it because he went swimming in the pool on Sunday. The when he dried all that loose hair was their anyway, he looked really nice. I went to the mall to meet my friend, ann we went to the macaroni Grill. I am not going to say anything except major bad decision on my part. We went to Borders I saw my friend Julie. She works there, we are going to get together soon. she said she really misses me. I bought  Brianna a holloween book. I am so happy am not going anywhere tomorrow. All I have to say is bed bed and more bed LOL goodnight to those inside and out those near and abroad.

I don't know who I am, but I am here, who ever I am

No comments:

Post a Comment