Saturday, October 14, 2006

Its been awhile since I have written yesterday I went to the movies I saw the departed with Jack Nicholson. It was very violent, but other than that it was a good movie. Then I went to church for dinner at Bible study that was okay, but I was so tired that I think my head bobbed a little bit threw the Bible study but oh well. I came home and I don't remember much of the rest of the night, I don't think today I got up and waited for Larissa. So she could dye my hair I was so tired that I couldn't even keep my eyes open hardly when she left I blew it dry and went to bed. Slept for about two hours, then got up and took Olsen  out and brushed him really good. I wanted him to look nice for the workshop tomorrow. I don't know who is going to bring me at this point. My brother or the psycho dad the mom told me that if he doesn't get up by a certain time. The psycho dad will come I am really worried about my brother again. The mom tells me that he was drinking and he saw cops. So he pulled over and call a cab. The a cab took an hour and a half to get their the next day The grandmother told him she would bring him to get his car, but he said no and called a cab again. It was like 60 dollars each time. He has no money is living on credit cards I just don't know what's going to happen to him. I hope it goes okay tomorrow. I'm excited. I'm still having strange stuff happen with my arm sometimes it feels soft and it doesn't hurt and other times it feels hard. And it's sore again my neck is a lot better, but it's still sore. Its never lasted this long, but I can move it pretty well. I just have trouble turning it to the right, I am hungry but I don't want to eat because it's late and I know they're going to have lunch at the workshop is going to be so nice seeing everybody. I always get so uplifted when I am around them they will get to see how awesome Olsen is LOL. I am so proud of my boy I will write again when I get home. I don't believe much in luck anymore so I guess I will say. I hope I will have lots of good blessings tomorrow and for those of you that pray any prayers would be appreciated

goodnight once again, all of BJ's crowd

No comments:

Post a Comment