Thursday, October 12, 2006

my filled up day

am so tired, but I wanted to write. I have been having so much problems the last two days. I can't remember anything. I keep having to call and ask what time my rides are for Olsen's got the point and it wasn't till two and I made my picked up for 12:15 p.m.. Then I couldn't remember what time I was supposed to be picked up even though I asked this morning now I am not sure when my pick up is for tomorrow I am so frustrated. They let me drop Olsen off early at pet Smart I went to get a burger. Then I went to family Christian stores, I got a new keychain and two T-shirt I got my friend Patrice a book about breast cancer. It's a Journal, but it also gives information and encouragement. It has questions to answer to help you deal with certain situations. I am worried about Patrice, I just seems really depressed wouldn't be with what she's gone through I just wish I realize that she could talk about it and she doesn't think its just when she starts crying. She stopped herself, and I think that's what she most needs to do. Just cry and let it how. And let me or somebody be there with her so she is not alone with it all she wants me to find out if it would be possible for her to be a puppy raiser. How she we deal with teaching the puppy to potty symptom would be hard for her to run with the puppy outside fast. Maybe they have some sort of solution, because I know there have been puppy raisers that have been in chairs before. So I hope it works out, because it's hard to be depressed with the puppy around LOL. My brother might go with me to Orlando Saturday instead of the dad. Or I should say, the psycho dad. He asked me if I wanted to go to the movies, because the kids are in Georgia for a week I told him about Orlando and he said maybe he'll take me. So we would get to talk. I said I would love that I don't really want to spend the whole day with dad. I said, I know baby. I don't blame you, he said he'll get his people to talk to my people. I wonder what that means LOL maybe he has people? Just kidding, but then again, I guess anything is possible. Anyway I hope it works out that he will come that would be really cool going to bed now. Goodnight, whoever you are

No comments:

Post a Comment