In doing a back dated entry. I hope it works I wanted to write about Orlando. I had fun I wish there were more people that I knew there. the first thing we did was have quickest, sit contest Olsen was the first one out LOL. When I went to Orlando to get him. They told me not to correct him for sitting slow that they had tried to fix it. And that was just him I thought he had a better chance, though, because he has been sitting faster since I have had him but true to form he was the first one out LOL he is such a danty sitter then there was a presentation on aging just what I wanted to hear. Then there was lunch the dad stayed out in the Van the whole time which was good for me. He came in to check with me right before lunch. I told him we were going to have lunch and he went to McDonald's LOL. He is so weird. Well, I know that nothing new, but the thing is, if the mom had been there or anybody else in quote. The family he would have come in to spread his psycho-ness around or to me. Anyway, he would have constantly annoyed me or make comments to the people around about me
Then after lunch there was a presentation about giving presentations. It started off okay, but it ended up being. Look how wonderful me and my dog are. I was right next to the guy and I was about to go get a pin to deflate his head and a shovel so he could dig himself out, LOL. I did get a chuckle though when he said he groomed his dog for an hour every day. That was quite halirous to me I laughed to myself, and i wondered if his dog had gold toe nails or something LOL but I made a comment on the comments sheet about it anyway it was okay and the psycho dad wasn't too psycho, it was good over all
No comments:
Post a Comment