Monday, July 3, 2006

fuck ya'll

ok warning now i am not in a good mood so if your faint of heart please dont read, i usually dont post on here but i am feeling so angry, I am so tired of this f  ed up life, i never get time out to do anything i consider fun. I can help it that this old women in here are all prissy and shit. this is ridicous what kind of life is this we are stuck in? so they wanna keep me away fuck them, they wont be able to forever and when i get my chance? you all will be sorry your messing with me. I have ppl on my side to you know, and you want to fuck me up? ok fine for now but watch you backs and every other fucking part of you all to, Tired of this christian fucking shit i will get my time or i will take it, and if i take it? watch out thats all i can say. You all dont control me or my sista's just know that and watch out

S

No comments:

Post a Comment