Wednesday, July 26, 2006

well i survived

well its over thank goodness, was nice seeing Sr. Mary and her friend Shirley. course the psycho dad had to sit next to me and it was a small table so I was so uncomfortable, but i held it together no thanks to anyone else in here. He put his arm across the back of my chair which I hate, so I told him he was invading my space. I asked Sr. Mary to pray for my brother Joe because he is in bad shape. The psycho dad says "my Joe? in bad shape?" I said yes he is, and he was like saying he was fine just having a hard time so then that subject was ended. I hate him, the world can be crashing down and he doesnt want know one to know so he just ends the conversation. any way gotta get up early tomorrow, or someone does cause its NOT gonna be me so if no one chooses to be here in the morning i am staying it bed at home just telling you all so you know thats for inside of course
Barbara

No comments:

Post a Comment