Thursday, July 20, 2006

first yesterday, then today

OK I had a huge post yesterday and it went poof at the last minute so I will start with yesterday 

I was getting ready to go to dawn on Tuesday when my grandmother called. I  very rarely call her because she always complains actually that's all she does. she is 89 and still drives a car, she can walk better than my mother and she takes no medication. anyway I called her back last night against my better judgment. she said oh you finally called me back. I pretended I didn't hear her and said what? She said oh nothing. then she proceeds to launch into something that happened between her and my father over a year ago. I told her I didn't want to here it that I called to talk to her. he kept on talking about it I told her again that I didn't want here it. so as expected she started to use her manipulative tears, said that I was upsetting her and good night. she will probably be mad at me for the rest of her life I know it will sound mean but I really don't care I am so tired of her not being grateful for what she has. 

On a happier note Seacret brought her picture to dawn, She really liked it.  Seacret stayed out  the whole hour. she seems really sad which is unusual for her. we did a lot of cleaning and organizing last night that always makes me feel really good.

now for Thursday 

I went to see one of my doctors no big deal there. One of the online groups that I am  on for eating disorders someone wrote that they decided to kill themselves they've made this decision I got so angry and I wrote that it was a very selfish thing to do that I hope she gets help and realizes what it would do to others if she did such a selfish act . someone else wrote and told me to back off, said I needed to be more loving and understanding LOL I hate when people say they're gonna kill themselves online it is so manipulative and mean. they know everybody is at vurerable place.

I am really tired it's been a long day and a very hard day signing out for now
    

No comments:

Post a Comment