Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Barbara the throw out

its me Barbara now I realize my purpose in here. when no one wants to deal with people around here they somehow throw me out to do it for them.  they know we're going with parents tomorrow, some now they just throw me out to deal with all the hard stuff, dealing with this is the parents so that's my purpose that's what I'm here for now? You all stink I hate every  single one of you. I don't have the energy to do this I don't wanna do this. I don't wanna go tomorrow if it was just the Sr. mary I would love to. you all say that I am weak, if I am so weak why let me deal with them? I am depressed,tired sad and someone puts me here  the night before we go I hate all of you. going to sleep now

No comments:

Post a Comment