here I am again I went to church Sunday school was boring. I'd talk to one of the new people that was in our class that I really like I don't think she's gonna come back we were discussing the divinci code the leader of our group is so closed minded she said she was gonna look for another Sunday school class I'm gonna try to convince her to come back because we need another open minded person in their sides me LOL Jim doesn't realize that his attitude is a real turn off sometimes. when a person thinks he has all the answers he is in trouble at least that's my feeling. he has a little boy what's going to happen when a little boys grows up and starts to get a mind of his own when his mind will not fit in Jim's little neat box. where there's only right and wrong no maybe? Part of the reason our classes to dwindling is because of his close mindedness.
enough of that. I am not feeling really good it again. just real tired I really don't know how I am gonna make it through the whole week to come. Then on Tuesday being with parents all day I am really worried about that. I wish I knew how to make myself feel better. I haven't got much e-mail today that always makes me feel disconnected I am going to lay down maybe I will write more later
who knows who
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment