Hi well church was good so glad my fill in aide came she was really nice and didnt mind going to get us coffee thank goodness LOL the sermon today was on "personality" and the different kinds we have. gosh where the heck would me's fit there? I found this neat article about a woman that is multy and i sent it to some ppl that know me's that i trust some that didnt know I am we. I will never go into any deep talk about it, but i feel pretty ok about the ppl that I am and i am not ashamed of being multy and i think I just wanted ppl to know I am normal. yes I have issues, but so does everyone, So many ppl think that if you multiple they would know, that somehow you would show your "craziness" and that is so far from the truth. yes sometimes i have lost it and myselves, but ppl wouldnt know "oh she is switching" or she is seeing awful things from her childhood now. I guess I just needed ppl to know that its not like the movies, my life is probably more boring and ordinary from most ppl, but yes I had a terrible life, but look how good i am doing, i am no different then you.
i just know if i am going to be able to deal with whats left within, i need not be ashamed of any part of me, and this was part of me not being ashamed, a little "coming out" of sorts, saying yeah i an multiple so what, i just needed for my sake more than anyones to speak my truth, if ppl judge me because they know this fact, great cause i would rather know, cause i dont need that negativity
thanks for listening to the rambles of me the beautiful, intellegent multiple LOL gag
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment