I am really frustrated with me. i didnt do anything except sleep and watch my neighbors son who is sick, i am just frustrated about my eating, but i guess not enough to change anything. i am hungry but will i eat no i am an idiot do i care? sometimes i just dont understand myself with this. but what i do understand about it scares the crap out of me. i had a scoop of ice cream today that was it. I am tired, I am in a battle, the logical part that says you stupid jerk, you should value yourself enough to treat your body good. the illogical me that says i will just am to fat right now, when i loose enough weight i will do right, like i know how. I dont wanna go any where yes i wanna save money but if i am honest thats not all of it, i just dont want to interact with ppl right now I have no desire to, is that wrong? i mean to just wanna be alone for a while? maybe a LONG while? i mean i am gonna start going to the middle school in the fall, right now i dont want to but i am hoping that will change, it usually does, I mean i like my solitude, i dont have it really, cause everyone chatting and driving me mad specially today cause someone didnt get to do something they wanted.
I dont know feel like i am not making one bit of sense, gonna go to bed
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment