gosh here i am again, what to do? so gald the head has stopped hurting. feeling so lonely. hate it when ppl that are adults act so childish. I dont feel connected to anyone or anything. I am so hurt that Joe didnt even call me to say that he wasnt bringing Brianna over. I was so excited about it and looking foward to it. I am done trying to connect with anyone in "the family" need to spend my energy on ppl that are healthy and won't bring me down. I wish they could just talk to me, or call once in a while to see how I am. I know Joe is going through a hard time. I have been calling his cell at least once a week to say i love him and I am thinking about him. He never calls back, I am just done. I am not going to even think of them as my family anymore, just ppl i was put with to grow up until i could be on my own. I don't belong there, i don't belong anywhere. I am hating life right now
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment