Well today was ok, got up when the dad brought the stuff a little after nine. gosh i just realized i don't remember a big chunk of the day. I hate that. I did call Audrey and Ron to see how Rocky is. they said he has been having some pain and trouble getting around. The had his teeth cleaned a few weeks ago, and a few pulled. To be honest i am surprised they do it to a dog thats 14, but he did ok. The said he has some cystals in his urine, but not a lot. I am really not even sure what that means. I think i will try to find out more on the net, because what audrey said about it doesn't make sense to me. They are going to bring him to see me on April 3rd, I know this will be my last visit with him and that is so sad to me. I am a little angry that Audrey and Ron only have brought him to see me twice so far the whole time they have had him. I saw them more before i gave rocky to them. I know the most important part is that they take such wonderful care of him. I am really grateful. I really don't understand why i am this deeply sad about knowing he is going to go to heaven soon. I have such a deep love for my Olsen, in lots of ways so much deeper than i have for Rocky. I don't understand the deep sadness I am feeling now?
Larissa came and washed my hair, i stayed in today and plan on that tomorrow as well, i have been getting bad headaches. I am almost done with my P I don't get why i been getting so many headaches. The mom went to the doctor today, she has a hernia and needs more surgery. I can't believe it. The doctor said she could wait till after her class reunion in July as long as she doesnt feel pain from it. I really feel bad that she has to go through more surgery. I know this is mean but i wish it was the dad in stead, He skates by, just being his angry, childish self. I really hate him sometimes. When say I hate him, there is still guilt. I know its not good to hate ppl thats such a strong word to use, depending who's here within its appropreate though. It causes lots of talk inside though. Moving on from that subject.
The dad's Brother Bernie and his wife are here. we aren't close to them though, but we will do the caring bit when we see them. It will makes us seem like we care, which will be acceptible to everyone there. They are taking use to Sam selezers gee thats just wonderful. We have to see them at least one time. That will keep the clan, not my clan but their clan quiet.
well guess we should try and whined down so we hopefully will sleep
goodnight to me's
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment