Thursday, March 30, 2006

feeling tired

I have to stop thinking. I went out with parents and Uncle and aunt from NY. they took me to a steak place, it was the first good meal i ate in quite a while. I was glad cause i took half of it home because i know if i ate it all, it wouldnt stay down. I am freaking out that I ate it though i ate the other half this morning. I know this is good, but i can't stop thinking about how much i have eaten and detirmined not to eat tomorrow because of that, which i know is so stupid. They wanted me to come again this weekend, i am not going, just going to go to church on Sunday.
I am feeling sad, i know i am gonna see rocky on monday, i am so glad, but sad too because i know in my heart its the last time i will see him. think i am going to lay down now

No comments:

Post a Comment