Tuesday, July 1, 2008

a weird Tuesday

not feeling so good today, lots of thoughts running through my mind I am feeling a deep sadness. I had another strange dream.  I dreamt of a friend of mine that died.  This is the first time I've had a dream about him and it's really strange to me.  In the dream he wasn't doing well just like it was before he died, he needed to be at a different place where he could be taken care of, but he was upset because he was there. There was another part of the dream where I was in an elevator with people that I didn't know, Olsen was there to I can't remember much about that part except that we were supposed to do something and we kept getting lost and missing our floor, all the people were teenagers myself included, the person that was me could walk around and had no physical problems, it was almost like we were at a big college, because we went in to some of the rooms and their were other young ppl there with books and computers everywhere

I found out that my personal-care hours were cut, by I think 8 a week. I don't understand why.  I am thinking maybe my support  coordinator didn't know because she always calls me if there is going to be any kind of change. I called her and left a message on her phone and haven't heard from her yet.  It is kind of scary to have my services cut, even though I don't use all the hours most times it is a comfort for me that I have the time and I need it it helps me feel more secure

The van is broken, I haven't heard what's wrong with it yet, in a way sometimes I wish I didn't have it because I know I wouldn't be able to spend time with the parents as much which would be good overall but I also wouldn't be able to go to Orlando for canine companions  stuff and just extra things

Stacy bought the remote back for me thank goodness I was so happy to get that thing out of my house! Trying to program the thing was the most aggravating thing that I have done in a long time I am fighting to stay in front cause things are well I just dont have a good feeling but I am getting tired, kinda scared
I guess that's all I have to say for now

No comments:

Post a Comment