Saturday, July 5, 2008

happy Fourth of July?

still don't feel the greatest today thank the Lord that headache is gone.  But I don't know how to explain it, how I am feeling now other than to say my brain still feels half-asleep.  I seriously was thinking about calling 911 at one point.  I was sitting there all by myself crying because I hurt so bad. I am definitely going to ask the doctor for something to take.

Stacy came so I could take a shower today.  she has been saying she will mop the floors for two days she could have got it finished while I was taking a shower.  When I asked her if she did them, she said no but she's off tomorrow and Sunday.  I am going to call her tomorrow and ask her if she would come over and do them. even though I'm planning hopefully to go to church once again on Sunday, maybe I'll make it there this time. I was just going to ask her to do it on Sunday but she also conveniently didn't take the basket full of clothes with her either. Which means I probably wouldn't get them back until at least Wednesday knowing her.

I wish so much that I could sleep for about three days I shouldn't complain because my friend hasn't got much sleep in weeks.  My brain feels like it is in slow motion.  Larissa came to see me today I haven't seen her in a very long time it was nice to see her she brought me a salad

Well I guess this is a pretty boring update but I guess that's to be expected when you have a pretty boring day. I'll take boring anytime it is better than a migraine from hell, on that lovely note I will say goodnight to me myself and I

No comments:

Post a Comment