what a day, my support coordinator for my services was supposed to come over today. Stacy was over to get me dress. Joanne called to say she wasn't going to come today. it turns out my hours were cut. my personal care hours were cut by 8 per week, I had 18 totally but that includes laundry cleaning and shopping.(they eliminated cleaning service totally, so the personal-care hour increase was to make up for that in a roundabout way) Joanne doesn't know why and wanted to look into it further so she'll have more answers when she sees me. The parents brought the van back, Stacy and I were supposed to go out tonight. she didn't call I called twice before she called back. I wasn't in the mood to go out anyway but that's really not the point, she answered one of my calls saying she would call back in five minutes. she called back two hours later LOL it is really frustrating. One thing I have learned she sure does beat to her own drum, she's quit quite a few jobs beside what she does for me. one time she had to read a newspaper, yes ladies and gentlemen a whole newspaper to someone at a nursing home. She was getting paid $15 an hour for this that was all he asked her to do. You would've thought that it took her to the depths of hell LOL she quit that job because she refused to go back there or got fired most likely
don't get me wrong I really like her it's just that I wish she would realize how it makes me feel when I am forgotten it's not really that, she eventually remembers it just brings up a lot of stuff and reminds me when I was around the parents.
Oh well that's all for now
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment