waiting for a meeting to start here at church at 2:00 p.m. times like these the computer comes in handy. Well I got my hours back for my personal care actually I really don't think we lost them they just weren't billed correctly because of some kind of new billing system. I don't know how to feel about the whole Dan thing? At church today, they talked about loving your enemy and all that. The thing is? how many times do you put yourself out? so I asked this and the usual answer came 70x7. well I refuse to believe that we are suppose to do that and keep getting hurt all the time. It can't be, when is it ok to say enough? well I have had enough from him, he said when has he ever let me down LOL He has never made himself accessible for me to where I felt I could even ask him anything, I mean when you never answer the phone, or never call back? well it gives you the idea just don't ask. I am home now by the way. been for a long time. cleaned off my table real good since I had my computer off of it. there is lots of tension about so many things
going to go lay down and try to get some rest
Barb mostly
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment