Saturday, November 3, 2007
Feelings so many things, too many things
There are so many things inside so many things that I wish I didn't feel. I feel lost as to how to make it better part of me doesn't want it to be better and that is scary to me. I feel like there's blackness all around I feel like I'm in a perpetual haze everywhere I turn, there is never a way out just more haze more darkness
I had a dream that Doc didn't really die I dreamt that his family was worried about him so they made him come live with them. I wish my dream was reality I wish I felt better or knew how to make myself feel better, for the self harm urges are very strong still maybe that's why I am in this haze? I don't have no energy and that's probably a good thing.
This feels like it was a waste of time
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment