was trying to help a friend and think I said something I shouldnt have, they have programming in their backround and are having such a rough time was talking to them for a long time and was saying that the guy that D used to get free was really good, they said that they were triggered by the guys site and they got punished for going there
I said well maybe someday cause I think a lot of the things that are going on have lots to do with programming and I dont think their T knows enough about that to help and they went off line, I am just worried that maybe they felt hopeless about everything cause I said that? yes I know the T would say that's is their issue, but we try so hard to be careful with our words and the last think we want to do is hurt someone when things are so hard already :( I feel like an idiot
all I want to do is get in bed and stay there, I hate there is so much evil in the world so much abuse I just hate it
I dont wanna go out tomorrow but I will make myselves :(
mixed of bunch of mixups
Bjs
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment