Saturday, October 13, 2007

Lonely frustrated and scared

Today is Friday I went out with Stacy to lunch in the movie we saw Michael Clayton it was a really good movie and I went to Wal-Mart and got Olsen to drummel that I wanted to tomorrow is the festival at the church gosh how I don't want to go I am still fighting the urge to self injure it's taking so much out of me I am trying my best I am so unhappy at this moment I feel so invisible I feel like nobody knows how much I I am hurting, and I guess that's true no one does I feel so alone so far away from everything and everyone I wish so much I could give up

I should've went to bed a couple of hours ago like I planned but now it's 10:30 p.m. I am so sad so tired so lost

I am going to go having trouble focusing on the screen don't want to switch who knows if I go to bed so better leave while I still have the power to do so I hate this life I hate the way I am

No comments:

Post a Comment