I thought I would write because it's been a whole week since I have. Today I went to school with the kids being with the kids was uneventful. I always get there early so I decided to go to the cafeteria, to get some lunch. I had Olsen, I grabbed a tray and ended up spilling it on the floor (great) they got me another tray I went into the teacher's lounge. I was done with my food and trying to get out of the door this is very hard because of the narrow hallway so I can't get exactly to one side my foot rest was wedged in against the door I had to let Olsen go by this time a child was coming over to help me but when I let Olsen go of course she had to scream very loudly so all her friends with know one of the teachers finally got up and help me out the door I told my friend Sandy I am never going into that cafeteria again she said she would help me get what I wanted so if I wanted anything just to tell her
Luckily my right was there right on time and I didn't have to wait made me really happy. I ordered Olsen his favorite chews and they came in the mail today I know this update was pretty lame but oh well the only thing I felt like saying I guess
goodnight to me myself and I
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment