Monday, October 8, 2007

frustrated totally

gosh I feel so crappy, didnt go to school today. started getting a headache at 9:30 last night. got up took meds and some extra seroquel cause things have been really hard internally. my head got progressively fworse, got up at 2 am and took some advil, I was in so much pain, at 3 am I didnt know what to do was hurting so bad and my stomach was queasy. I was getting in my chair and threw up (least it wasnt in the bed) called Larissa, my aide I knew she was with her main client, she couldnt come till he woke up cause she didnt want him to get scared if she wasnt there, so I got back in bed. Olsen was so worried about me he stayed close to me in bed the whole time. I fell asleep for a bit Larissa came at 5 and cleaned my chair and the floor. I called at 6 to canc my ride to the school. I feel better than I did but the head still hurts a bit
Not firmly planted either, I think I am suppose to go out with Dan his wife and that guy he wants me to meet, but I not sure, I called him twice yesterday left a message for him to call me cause I am not sure when we are suppose to meet, he is playing golf, so left two messages for his wife to call me because if its tomorrow I need to make my transport arrangements, she hasnt called so if it is tomorrow and she doesnt call on time I am not going to be able to go. I am going to the school tomorrow cause I told another teacher I will come to speak to his students about Olsen so will make that trip and F him

the parents are here they bought a stand for the TV because the reason I am having so much trouble seeing it is cause of the angle I look from when in bed, so this will fix that cause it could move all over, but the cable ppl said besides that my signal isnt good so they are coming out thursday.

I am so down, hate myself right now hate DID and everything it brings and hate them for abusing me in the first place :(


 

No comments:

Post a Comment