I am so sad and yeah I can give and give, but then when I need? when I call the call isn't retured cause she doesnt feel like talking to "other ppl" cause she is busy with work and school and doesnt want to "bother" ppl? thats BS I have always supported her, so now she feels like she doesnt want to bother me? its not about bothering me, its about her thinking of herself and not wanting to deal with what I am going through, which is fine, thats her choice and I told her she needs to do whats best for her, its just that I am hurting so bad, I dont remember feeling so bad for this long, and it would have been nice if I could lean on her a little, I have always supported her gladly, and now I need support I need to talk and she doesnt return my calls? She said she thought I needed some time, told her if that was the case I would have told her. it just hurts, I asked her did she realize how important she was to me? and if she didnt, I was telling her now and that maybe I have missed her and I needed her too?
she said she was sorry or something can't remember it didnt really mean much to me I guess cause she seems to always think of herself and what she is dealing with/ maybe some ppl just cant give back? maybe she is one of those ppl? don't know, I am just hurting so bad, and when I reach out so someone I always have been there for, its hard when they are not there it hurts
to tell someone your hurting and its like you said nothing? I need someone to hear me, and to care I need more than ONE when there are so many I need someone help please tears aren't stopping sadness isn't easing, it has filled every inch of me
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment