Saturday, November 17, 2007

a not firmly planted saturday

Hi just thought I would write, not feeling great, not going to go to church again just not up to it, mom got mad at me. The motor or my blinds kept falling down the psycho dad came twice already put it up but he was in a hurry and just didn't do it right.  It came down again, they were going to Homosassa I had a doctors appointment yesterday told them I'd be home around one but I forgot my cell phone so couldn't call them when I was on my way.  I called the mom to ask her when he left I could tell she had an attitude to her voice I asked her what was wrong?  And before she started to talk I said please don't start in about the door again yes I am holding my ground and not giving her key to my place if I did I would never live in peace in my own home so she went on and on about the door of course so I said okay be mad so now she's mad at me is short if I call so I won't be calling for awhile they could do everything under the sun for other people now she's working at Joe's office to and I heard him say that he bought Joe some shirts unbelievable
I wish I felt better staying home tomorrow just don't want to be around people

No comments:

Post a Comment