Went to Joe's yesterday, it was really easy to get there. Stacy didn't have any problem finding the house. Joe looks exactly the same except for his receding hairline. It was great seeing him, he wants me to come over for new years I asked him if Beth could come he said he would rather not. He doesn't know this but that means I will not be going. I know without question that he thinks I'm going to go there and drink and that it's not happening despite what others might wish or want
People can say so much with their eyes not a word has to be spoken to know what they're saying to know every word when he said wait and looked at his helper I knew so no I will not be going there for New Year's Eve sorry to disappoint both those within and without. Anyway until they put a bar in his bathroom that's not 2 feet away from the toilet as the present one I won't be staying there. I went from 12:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. without going to the bathroom quite a feat
I said to him too bad we can't pick up your house and move it. He said well all of all my friends are here. I or somebody said well you want us to leave all our friends. Minus the plural sense and he said I have the house I see how this goes his aid kept making remarks about me coming there to stay it was driving me crazy and Joe kept saying wait she will. Yes it was a lot of pressure and yes it's only convinced me more that I am staying right here
I didn't go to church today I wasn't up to being Christian or nice and kind I didn't go to Stacy's daughters party either as I was not up to being social something is to be said for silence the silence that disconnects you from every one especially your self as for me? That is the best silence of all
The silence will continue because there is no need for my words there is no need for anybody's words because after all so much could be said without words
From the silence that is me
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment