I had a good day today. In fact, I had the best day, I have had in over a week. I woke up at nine fed Olsen and took him out took my morning meds and went back to sleep. I woke up at 11 and I felt so good. I went to the middle school gosh. Its so much better in there lots of the kids were eighth graders So they went to high school, what a change before you could feel tension as soon as you went into the room totally different. Thank goodness and now that I'm going later in the day. I have more to do last year When I got there it was almost the kids free time, then it was lunch then Miya had her gym class, then it was almost time for me to leave. So I would do a lot of sitting well I guess I should clarify that. I always doing a lot of sitting LOL. I mean, I was parked with nothing to do. Miya was great there's a little boy in there named Julian he has Down's syndrome. He needs somebody to work with him one-on-one so he will stay on task. He so cute. At first he was really scared of Olsen but by the time I left he was petting him and dropping stuff for him to pick up I decided to go there on Mondays to instead of going to the church. I never thought I'd say this about that school and the kids but it will be a lot less stressful there then with the kids at the church I came home and Stacey picked me up we went in Clearwater mall. I got Olsen nails done went to Borders for awhile. I bought Brianna a Journal I don't know if she'll use it but I'm going to tell her it's for her to write whatever she wants in it and it's private. Just for her eyes. I want know that it's OK to have private thoughts and write them down. I think it is important, especially in this family, it is something I want her to know early. the two books that she wanted came today in the mail she is going to be so excited they are going to be at the moms on Wednesday. I told her not to tell Brianna that I am coming this way she will be surprised I have been wanting to see Star the moms Greyhound. I loved him. I call him my little fawn because he looks like a baby deer to me. He is so gentle.
I needed this day, it was such a good one over and out
Barb of BJ's crowd
Don't give up you will go further, don't give up you will see through the storm, don't give up you will have light in the darkness. I won't give up till I find out who I am.
Bj's crowd
Bj's crowd
No comments:
Post a Comment