Tuesday, August 8, 2006

catching myself up on me self

Okay I know it's stupid.  But why can't she just leave me alone?  Yesterday, she was in front of my window, and I just went out to take Olsen, and there she was in front of my door.  I know she's annoying purposely, I don't bother her, I make no secret that I don't like use or her but I leave for alone 

The beginning of that post was a couple of days ago. The next day when I saw her. I asked her why she continues to park in front of my door and window when I asked her not to the first thing she said was a didn't know I was. I said you didn't know you were sitting in front my door at 1130 last night when I came out to walk Olsen? Then she said that it was a common area. I said to find my door and window are not your common area. And if I have to I will talk to the board. Well actually that was the last thing I said Durst, she said it was only one time. I said what about when you were part on my window? Why can't you just do what I asked why do you have to make a big deal out of it? That's when she said it was a common area. I said no it isn't. And you know the rest she said she would try her best, I said you better off some when she said fuck you as I was driving way. I told her to say her bad words to someone cares LOL.

Now for what else has been going on. If I could remember on Thursday, I was watching TV like usual and all the sudden everything in the entertainment center when off including the TV. It happened once before, and all I have to do is jiggle the WIRE, but this time it wouldn't work. I was hoping Larissa would fix it. She moved the wire, and I didn't come on, but instead of just leaving it that she proceeds to tell me that it's not possible for wire to come loose that it was against physics. I said to her, are you saying that I am lying? She said its just not possible. So I guess she was anyways, I think it was Friday that the mom and dad were coming back from their other house. They stopped by, well it turns out the elements in the plug was burned so I am lucky that there wasn't a fire. The dad went to get a new plug and fixed it which reminds me. I forgot to call the maintenance people I want them to check all the plugs.

I tried to e-mail the trauma unit in Texas. I am considering going there. I wanted to asked them if I could bring Olsen with me. Anyway the e-mail that I sent came back saying fatal error I clicked on the link right on the site where to the address right in the e-mail. I don't know what happened, and too nervous to: the phone. I wasn't even for sure if it's something that I wanted to do, but it would help me make a decision tremendously if I did know that Olsen could come with me so I don't know.

Off some about all I did write awesome letter to my cousin that I will probably put on here somewhere, because I am proud of myself I think I did good.

No comments:

Post a Comment