I hope I will be able to sleep tonight I went to get my eyes checked today even though my right eye was really bad very blurry they couldn't make it any better. Going up on the prescription didn't help my left eye was really good. I didn't need a change on that lens I am thinking. I must just automatically look with my left eye, since it is stronger? Maybe lack of use made the right eye so bad? It kind of scares me. Just because I knew two years ago, that I can see clear with my glasses. Even with my right eye. Oh well, I found some frames, I really liked Medicaid will pay for the thin lenses the doctor just has to write medically necessary and it will cost an extra 99 dollars to get the transition lenses that will be my birthday gift from the parents I am really tired it's been three nights of very little sleep I don't know what the problem is I haven't had the bad heat sensation in quite a while, but today was really bad. When I woke up from a nap I ate good today. It seems when I do it just goes right through me. I am actually hungry and I ate a lot more than usual. I don't get this. I pray they don't screw up on my ride again better go to bed I am always tired I am going to go take extra meds to start with. Instead of getting up two hours from now and doing it. Like I have for the past three nights.
Goodnight to me myself and I
No comments:
Post a Comment