Thursday, August 24, 2006

I should be in bed already oh well

well today went out with our paid companion Stacy, it was ok I bought three movies. the chronicles of Narnra, for the love of winn dixie and prozac nation. they have them cheap at this place at largo mall called movie stop i love that place. so then we went to see a movie called accepted it was about a boy that didnt get accepted to college so he made his own, totally unrealistic of course but it was pretty funny, almost fell asleep a few times but not because of the movie just from lack of sleep. dont remember what i did most of the rest of the day after getting back home cept i know i tooked to a friend on the phone. I hate not remembering. tomorrow is my first day back with the Kids at the middle school. I think it will be better for me because the teacher wants me to come between 2 and 4 cause thats when she needs the most help. I am glad because when i would get there last year it was close to their free time, then it was lunch (total madhouse) then it was Miya's gym  class so i did lots of sitting not doing that much 

wish me luck and for those that pray, pray that i sleep thanks
us and others mixed in

No comments:

Post a Comment