Monday, November 27, 2006

My week and will the real multiples stand up

It is Sunday, I stayed home from church I slept for a lot of the day I needed a break so much that I can't decide if it helped me to have one or not for the majority of the week I had nightmares awful awful dreams most of the worse ones happened during the day I think. I am feeling pretty depressed and tired. You wouldn't think I would be tired sense all I've been doing a sleeping. I ate better than usual for the last two days but I feel like crap my head hurts and I just don't feel good. I canceled my ride to the school tomorrow, I thought I was going to be watching Dawson he is sick. Yolanda didn't call, but I canceled it anyway truth be told I really didn't want to go.

It seems like when I get the time that I really need to rest I get rest but that's not all I get. People inside assert themselves. What they will do, what they won't do, who they will talk to who, they won't talk to and what they will do to accomplish their goals a lot of which aren't good goals to have. In my opinion

And I'm so tired of non multiples weighing in on things that are for us. A sourcebook is for people that need it not for people that want to study. I am just not in a very good mood right now I am tired of Bob, I don't care what he thinks about books for multiples I don't care what he thinks about anything in the context of multiples or multiplicity just needed to say that. Going to go lay back down, right now I wish I could stay there forever

No comments:

Post a Comment