Saturday, December 2, 2006

Too many feelings not enough room

Hi feeling so down, its December How did it get to be this time again? I wish the world could just stop so some how I can catch up. I am just sad, my struggle with food persists I was so hungry yesterday and ate almost a whole pizza :( than nothing today. its a battle but the thing is if I am honest I just want to eat less and less, I am not abnormally thin if fact i would be considered over weight. probably because the majority of time I don't eat anything nutritious  just eat junk.
 
also i know there are those among us that don't care for Dr Phil :) so bare with me's if your reading this.
 
They have had three shows now about this 2 year old girl, when she was 1. the mother wanted her father to be involved in her life. To make a long story short and easier to read, they very quickly thought she was being abused by the Dad. the mom got a call from the hosp that something happened. well she didn't want this man involved with her daughter of course.
 
the man said no way (surprise) they gave all three lie detector tests. The mom and her mom passed he failed every single question.
 
he went to his town, took another test and passed, but one part wasn't scored by the police department, with no exclamation why. when scored again showed deception. The Judge still gave the man unsupervised visits with the child, and if the mother didn't give him to her for that visitation, she would be in contempt, spend 15 days in jail and darning that time HE would have the child. I am just so sad for this child and it just brought a lot of stuff up.
 
One time, my T said if the Psycho dad ever admitted what he did to me he would probably blow his head off. In the show, the man said If he ever abused his child he would blow his head off.  they were hard shows to watch but i am so glad I did because it showed me, no matter how much evidence they had to the contrary this man never admitted anything. That was validating to me because it shows how ppl will go to any length to hide their sickness.
 
On the first show Dr Phil didn't believe the mother when she told him she was blown off by DPS. On the third show she came back with her lawyer to verified that yes they did basically. He had to choose his words very careful, but Dr Phil was very well educated that DPS doesn't always err on the side of caution or what is in the child's best interest for this I am glad. it just stirred up so much in me and i just needed to write thanks 
Sad Barbara by herself
 
One person with many parts all hoping for freedom to be themselves in this crazy world of oneness
 
                                    
 

No comments:

Post a Comment