Not sure what to say, just want to try to get in the habit again writing because I haven't in a long time I'm going to the trailer of the parents have on Wednesday. Really don't feel like going, but they fixed the bathroom, so hopefully I can use it. So I'm going to go check that out. I can't let Olsen get wet because it won't wash his advantage off but he can still run around. I hope I can sleep good. I took an hour now. Kind of late, but I couldn't help I couldn't stay awake just feeling weird is the best way I can describe it. I guess just feeling kind of numb not firmly planted, but it's different than usual. Maybe it's just cause my body is tired. I almost feel like I'm being blocked from everybody else right now. I don't know. Oh well like I said, I just wanted to get back in the habit of writing here. I know I said I had a lot to say and when I said that I probably did LOL. But I don't remember much in the last couple of days at all
Maybe I'll feel better if I get some sleep
and April if you read this get in touch with me am worried about you
No comments:
Post a Comment