Thursday, November 23, 2006

our Thanksgiving Day

Today Thanksgiving Day started ok except  lots more bad dreams Yolanda Dawson and Larissa came. That was nice, the food was really good Dawson and Joseph had a great time playing together. The psycho dad put then higher toilet in their bathroom for some reason I couldn't do it but that happens to me sometimes the first time I try. I called mom in there but I still couldn't do it I was on the edge of my seat I told her to get the psycho dad no one came I started yelling and yelling and yelling finally he comes in I was like where were you? he said I was out in the Van then my brother told me when I was still in there not to yell when he's talking on the phone to somebody I said you  idiot I was falling, didn't you have any idea that something might be wrong? I mean what did he think I was yelling for my health?

And then there's Olsen, I decided to brush him last night about 12:30 a.m. because I really hadn't in a couple of days probably in about a week to be honest. I brushed and brushed and brushed well what does he do? Even though the pool was covered to keep the heat in, he jumps right in LOL there went my brushing now he's just exhausted on the couch another Thanksgiving over another year is gone

I am not going to do anything tomorrow more relaxing I hope I don't have any more bad dreams last night was the worst yet so bad that I can't even write it but it's one of those that I never will forget just like lots of them lately

Who knows who knows who

No comments:

Post a Comment