Saturday, September 3, 2005
Here I am again
Gosh I don't know here i am again. I am fighting to keep my spirits up, fighting to want to keep going. Bob on the list gets on my nerves. there is more to him then he is saying. he told me he was going for his degree in psycology but got stuff in some kinda nightmare trying to get it, says he doesnt work, so if he doesnt work, why doesn he use the computers at a college? weird to me and i dont need him telling me no shit about dissociation its my world. I am just to the point that i dont even know whats gonna happen to us anymore. sometimes i think i just should stop therapy and everything else what good has it gotten us, more shit more choas Just in a bad mood. trying to be good and not purge even though i want to so much. Dont even really know who i am, don't even care to know right now, so tired of this MPD hell, and I am tired of bob, i dont think he is being honest about his motives or reasons for being on the list, things just don't add up, why is a man in his 50's who admitted he was trying to get his masters in psych but didnt for some reason, and then that comment he said that ppl at the college told him not to mention he was interest in DID cause if could effect his postion at the college adversely or something to that effect I wish i could get out of here, out of this body out of this head out of these memories Any way don't even know why I am bothering to write good night to me myself and I
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment