Monday, September 12, 2005

feeling sad and mad and just plain yuck

Had such a good time yesterday up in Orlando with the Artist. i dont ever remember having that much fun. Its always so hard being around the parents, i do really appreciate them bringing me up there and i said that when they brough me home. Just like always though there is a price, and it makes me so sad. Yesterday, on the way home, the Dad's brother called him, the dad said they were up in orlando with me and he was stammering for words to explain what we went for. The mom tells him to say we were up there for a "function" and i said you could tell him that I was painting with a famous artist, and the mom says to me, whats your problem, he is talking to his brother, in a really mean tone. I was like where is that coming from? I was so embarrassed because my Grace was there, she came in the van too. I said I don't have a problem. Then today, i was talking on the phone, the mom called and I didnt pick up because i was on the phone, so then she calls my cell, and it upset me cause i hate when she calls home and then my cell, and i did answer the phone with an annoyed tone, and she said "whats wrong with you? i guess you used all your niceness on those ppl yesterday, i saw your closet" I didnt know what the heck she was talking about. I said my closet?? she said yeah that thing you have hanging on your closet about one friend being better then ten thousand relatives, i guess you just used us to take you up there. I said you mean the heart that i have had hanging there for three years, that my friend mary gave me when she moved to tenn? I am just so sad, and i am trying not to let them damper my good wonderful day yesterday, but also the dad was talking to one of the vidoe ppl cause he use to work for bush. I know he didnt mean anything but at one point, with camrea in hand, he said yeah i was talking to your dad, he seems like a really nice guy, and i just froze. i dont even remember what i said if anything, but he said something about he could use it for black mail, i dont remember if i said anything or not. I am just sad, and i needed to write it Out, i know they aren't gonna change, but sometimes i just need ppl to see they them i see, it keeps me from thinking i am loosing my mind, they change so quicky when no ones watching, and i guess this is my little way of speaking out, no need to reply, i hope you dont mind I just needed to "tell"

No comments:

Post a Comment