Tuesday, September 11, 2007

I am trying to get in the habit of writing again I relaxed a lot today there is a spot on the back of my leg that always ends up getting pinched especially when I is different bathrooms I know it's weird that I don't feel like going through everything as to why it happens that just take my word on it anyway needless to say I am very uncomfortable so I've been trying to lay down a lot today Larissa came and washed my hair thank goodness and I took Olsen out to brush him really well, he really needed it especially since this is the first time we rushed him really good since we've been back home boy the hair was flying! LOL

we have to go to a meeting Wednesday for this stupid committee we are on what a mess this has been

One of our neighbors who has lived here as long as we have asked us to come have dinner with him tomorrow we found out we have quite a bit in common with him, we don't want to hurt his feelings we accepted his invitation even though we really didn't want to, he seems to be going way too fast for our liking, he called today he wanted us to come to dinner tonight but we said we were laying down which we were we don't like doing things out of the blue like that, then he wanted us to come to church with him or temple I should say which we are not opposed to doing we think it may be interesting but he seems to go too fast, he is from California he was adopted and abused by his adopted family. He became a nurse was minding his own business walking down the street when he was attacked by members of a gang. This caused severe damage to his back, he is in constant pain all the time and takes morphine he walks as much as he's able with crutches and braces. he also self injures/injured when he looked at our arm and said he did too (goody) NOT

He was married for a short time his wife died of cancer and I guess what worrying us a lot in that he made a comment that are name, the first initials and middle are the same as his wife's. He said how he cleaned up his apartment because he wanted to invite us over

so we are going to go over his house tomorrow to have spaghetti, I wish Barb wasn't so nice because everybody's on alert now, I can tell you that we are not going to make this a habit that's for sure and damn Spaghetti? to eat that in front of another person? well it aint going to be me thats for damn sure
(as us chimes in)

anyway I guess we better go to bed

 someone

No comments:

Post a Comment