I thought this was going to be a really good day me and Beth went to lunch and then a movie. I was hoping we could see the movie fractured, because I love Anthony Hopkins. It started to late so we sought Georgia rule instead. We thought it was going to be a comedy. There were few funny parts, but it was most certainly a drama. It centered around an 18-year-old girl, played by Lindsay Lohan. She was into drugs and doing all the wrong things. So her mom sent her to live with her grandmother for the summer hoping that it would turn things around for her. The grandmother got her a job with a veterinarian of this small town. This man happened to date her mother, way back when. Anyway, the girl ends up telling him that her stepfather molested her. He in turn tells the grandmother, who tells her daughter. The mom goes down to the town and asked her daughter, if it was true. In a very blunt way, the daughter says it is. Anyway I could go on and on. Of course, the man denies it. The daughter goes to see the stepfather, who was now in town to tells him that she had recorded things. But as long as he keeps her mother happy. She wouldn't say anything. She tells her mother that she really lied, and it didn't happen. So the mother starts driving home with the stepfather and then realizes true after all.
Just what I needed after a few weeks ago. I started crying so much and trying to hold it in at the same time. Just what I needed
Now tomorrow mothers day again just what I need. I want a vacation from my head hating me totally
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment